The term ‘Web Design Southampton’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Director Generals House, 15 Rockstone Place, Southampton, SO15 2EP. Our company registration number is 10475868. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
|__utma||This cookie is created when you first land our site. It is used to help determine the number of unique visitors to our site.||2 year from the creation date (or upon deletion)|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site, when you move around the site, each page you visit will attempt to update this cookie to show which pages you (anonymously) have visited and how long you stay on the page. This helps us to improve our content and review site layout. If not updated (you do not visit another page on the site) for 30 mins, the cookie will expire.||30 Mins from creation / update|
|__utmc||This cookie is used in combination with __utmb to determine if your browsing session is new or old.||When you exit your browser|
|__utmz||This cookie stores information regarding the referral method by which you reached our site, this means, if you came through Google, it will store information regarding the term on which you searched. This helps us to establish what people are looking for when they find our website. This will also track if you came to our website through an advert on Google or any other website. This cookie will update everytime you come back to our site.||6 Months from creation / update|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie gives your visit to our website a unique id as our website uses PHP, this cookie is in no way tracked.||When you exit our website|
|w3tc_referrer||This is a cookie that stores information about our website content on your browser (information about how often the browser should check for updates to images). This cookie is not tracked.||When you exit our website|